[bksvol-discuss] Re: RECIEVED MY OPTICBOOK3600

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:39:13 -0800

Hi Robert,

I am a little behind on the mail this week. Congrats on getting the new
scanner! I am sure you are going to enjoy it. I will wait on answering any
other questions until I get through the unread mail:-)

Katie Hill

You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.

Lynn Lewis Warren

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

503-777-7155

  _____