[bksvol-discuss] Question about the placement of page numbers and question about running headers.

  • From: "Jess Killian" <17razz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:24:01 -0500

Hi all,

     For those of you that do not know, I am validating a book that
has two page numbers on some pages and none on some.  I recognized
that the pages that had two numbers were meant for the pages that had
none.  For instance, in the attached file, the first page has pages 12
and 13 on it, but no page numbers on the second page.  It would be
logical for both pages to have numbers.  I found out that I can fix
this problem.  Now that I know that, my next question is: can I place
the numbers either at the beginning of the page or at the end?

      In addition, I saw a posting on this list about running headers.
 Are they things like the title and author?

Regards,

Jess

--
Jessica Killian

Bookshare Volunteer Validator and submitter