[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submitting a book

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 00:40:14 -0400

Now that you've brought this up, I would like to enlarge the question to ask
whether Kindle books only in that format will be showing up on BookShare as
well as those only in other formats. I have a friend constantly telling me
about authors doing Kindle books which never seem to show up here.
Thanks.