[bksvol-discuss] Question about filling out the author field in the submission form

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:13:19 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am ready to submit a book with two authors, and an afterword by a third. I'm clear on how to correctly fill in the authors of the book. Did I remember correctly reading that if there are two authors for a book, if the last author is listed first, and the first last that the book will show on the site with the authors in the proper order? My real question is about how to present the fact that on the copyright page, it says "with an Afterword by Francis Howland." Where in the author field do I put his name? Do I include it? Should there be a note somewhere that he is the author of the afterword only?

        Thanks for any help.

Peace,
Mayrie