[bksvol-discuss] Question about a wicked deed

  • From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:57:23 -0400

Hi all:
I have been dying to read A Wicked Deed, the fifth book in a series by Susanna
Gregory.  Normally I wouldn't bother anyone here, but I can not find it
anywhere… Not on kindle, IBooks, Nook, Audible, my local library, or anywhere
else.
I see someone has it and is editing.  I am just curious where it is in the
process?
Thanks for any info anyone can give.
Amber To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to