[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Pictures and Comment

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:40:14 -0700

Hi Lori,

        If It were me, I'd keep the picture captions, unless cleaning them
up were a complete nightmare.  I like to know that kind of stuff.  You may
and probably will, have to label them as picture captions, so as not to make
people wonder what the text refers to, but I'd love to have those kept.
Just my opinion.

Mayrie