[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Page Setup in Word.

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:39:08 -0600

Oh, Sarah, congratulations!  Trust me, I know how you feel.  I am still
trying to find a book like that.  However, my own advice is eat small meals
often, get some fresh air, and eat what sounds good.  I ate club sandwiches
for a whole week because that's the only thing that sounded good.  Other
than that, I have lived on fresh fruit and popsicles.  I HOPE ALL GOES WELL.
Have fun.  Hopefully, in a couple weeks you can enjoy your pregnancy more.

Kasondra Payne