[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Hyphens

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:12:50 -0800

Thanks for your help. I'm going to release this book because when I remove the hyphen the whole line moves up creating a very long line and then several carry over words on the next line.

I don't know. These problems may relate to the need to edit with Word 2007, and I am just not comfortable making the necessary updates.

I had to reject a book earlier this week (for a problem I can't recall) and I have an .ark file which needs five pages rescanned. I contacted the submitter and am waiting for her response.

This book on Practicing Theology would be very interesting to me, but there just seem to be complications I'm not comfortable fixing. I do hope that someone who does not mind updating their Word 2003 can take and enjoy this book.

Cat Lover Lori