[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Find and editing

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:32:01 -0500

Kelly,

I don't know if this will apply since you are using a different program for editing, but in the case of junk capital letters, most of those seem to be separate from other letters, so do a search for space letter space, where letter is the junk letter you want to find. Also, if you have an option to do a case sensitive search, you should activate that as well.

Good luck,
Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>