[bksvol-discuss] QUESTIONS for all re: Edhi Sattar Mirror Blind book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:32:51 -0600

I am just now able to start proofreading this as it took my friend
longer to pick it up than I expected.

As already said, this book has a scootle of errors. I leave printing
errors such as typos. I leave any spelling differences, even if they
disagree with another part of the book. But do I fix the ones that are
clearly anti-Bookshare?
For instance, 5 and 6 dot ellipses.

Charisma