[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading font sizes and navigation

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:48:44 +0000

Hi everyone,

Many of you may already know this already but as I was a bit fuzzy on the exact
details, I figure it couldn't hurt to post here:

In order to have proper navigation, the general text of a book needs to be in a
font size less than 14 point. If the main text is 14 point or above, the
converter will treat all of the text as a header and all navigation will be
lost. Additionally in order for the converter to recognize navigation, the font
size of chapters and sections will need to be at least two font sizes larger
than the text and preferably bold.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image