[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing problem

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:31:22 -0700

You know, that's the problem with computers. Something new always happens whether you wanted it to or not.

Misha

Well, I will tell how the problem was solved here since some might want to know. Susan suggested that I check zoom to see if it was set for 75%. Well, in checking zoom, I saw where I could choose one page or two. I chose one, and the problem was fixed. This is the first time I have seen two pages on one page, so I had no idea how to fix it.
Sue S.