[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing and special characters

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:45:11 -0800

The title is "A Mystery of Wolves", it is Book 3 of a series called
Little Fur by ISOBELLE CARMODY.

The copyright page is fully present however so looking it up on Amazon
doesn't really seem needed.  I was just asking what I should do about
a single character that I knew to be incorrect.  If I had realized it
would generate so much traffic I would have just gone with my initial
idea and replaced it with the copyright symbol character without
asking.