[bksvol-discuss] Professional Visual Basic 2008

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:09:43 -0800 (PST)

A member needs the book Professional Visual Basic 2008 by Bill Evjen et al The
Publisher is Wrox Press, a subdivision of Wiley. Wiley is a publisher that
donates ebooks to bookshare. The problem is that as far as I know we have no
idea when the book will get into the collectio. On the other hand, if any of
you is willing to scan it and then someone proofs it, you both run the risk
that your copy will be replaced by the publisher's at some point. On another
hand, you would be doing a mitzvah (good deed).

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: