[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with table of contents

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:48:38 -0400 (EDT)

I can only tell you what I do with the 2nd problem:  a list of titles,
then a list of numbers.  I write down all the numbers, then individually
match them up with the titles:  first number with first title, second
number with second title, and so on.  It's the only way I know.  It's not
so painful as it sounds.
Such is the life of a validator.

Beware, btw, that sometimes, when you save from K1000 to RTF, when you're
ready to upload, there is a funny glitch in Bookshare's upload that
doesn't recognize it as RTF, and you have to open the file in Word and
re-save as RTF for it to work properly.  At least, that used to be the
case.
Tracy