[bksvol-discuss] Problem with K1000 Ranked Spelling.

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:53:34 -0600

    I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the K1000 Ranked Spelling
feature, afer not using it for awhile. I went into the Spellcheck dialog,
and checked the settings for ignoring special words, such as capital
letters. I also saved these changes in my settings files. Whenever I start
Ranked Spelling, however, it is still showing lots of names and
abbreviations as misspelled words.

    I would be very grateful for any suggestions, as I'm not currently
subscribed to the K1000 list. I'm running the latest version of K1000, with
both patches applied.

TIA
Paula