[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem BSO

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:19:28 -0400

It says right at the top that it is copyrighted in 1971 by Poul Anderson. The rest of it acknowledges the publishing history of parts of it.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com