[bksvol-discuss] Re: Princess Books left

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

HI G CIndy
I just ordered the princess present. I am in the middle of another project and I am gong out of town this weekend for a long weekend but I''d like to take this one and depending on how it goes I might take aanother one. Let me know. I'll let you know how the book goes.
Could you email me off list please Thanks.
Anastasia