[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible Duplicate

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:56:46 -0700

On the page for each book there is a "Report quality issue" link. I've used it several times to report duplicates. One time they even deleted both books and had the outsourcers rescan it because neither copy was actually of acceptable quality.

Misha

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
By Anne Lamott, Crooked Little Heart and Crooked Little Hearts. I haven't looked yet, but these may be duplicates.