[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to Scan, Kushiel's Scion

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:32:25 -0600

I'm not, but I am curious.  I started reading Kushiel's Dart, which I
believe is the first book in that series.  In places it was a perfect scan,
but in others it was very hard to decipher.

I wonder if it would qualify for a rescan.

I never read the rest of the books because I got frustrated with the scan in
spots for that one, but I loved what I did read.

Good luck with the fourth book.

  _____