[bksvol-discuss] Planning on scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:08:50 -0500

I did check the lists, and didn't see these, smile. But if anyone knows they are in the works do let me know.

In-flight confidential : ladies and gentleman [sic] sit back, relax, and prepare to be amused-- Havers, Richard.

Not so! : popular myths about America from Columbus to Clinton Boller, Paul F.

     The Pittsburgh Steelers  Stewart, Mark, 1960-

     Pittsburgh Steelers : the complete illustrated history  Freedman, Lew.

     New Orleans Saints  Nelson, Julie.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)