[bksvol-discuss] Pile of submissions/ the validation list grows

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:41:59 -0400

Wow, Is all I have to say.  I really have to wonder how many books are up
there for validation.  Maybe I should get into it too, smile.

Amazing.  And just how many books are there now in the collection.  We are
an ambitious lot aren't we.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe