[bksvol-discuss] Picture descriptions in spanish?

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to scan a children's book that someone on the list had requested.
Its from the Magic school bus series. I have it in English and spanish. i'd
like to scan both and put picture descriptions in both. I'd like to do the
English one first and then take the descriptions I got from that and translate
them and scan the spanish one and add the translations of the descriptions.
Could somone help me out with the translations" Thanks for any help.
Anastasia