[bksvol-discuss] Phone chat summary this time? Curious........... Not impatient, hopefully.

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:12:07 -0400

Hello All,
Just curious.  Did this phone chat have a summary post this time?
Wasn't able to make it but curious if the summary was sent out.  No!
I don't mean to be impatient, I am not sure if it landed on my spam
box or I just accidently missed it or deleted it as I get millions of
emails every day.  Just curious........  I am looking foraward to what
that bookshare downtime was and update on the site regarding to the
checking in and renewing the books.  I have been having pretty good
luck so far.  I submitted couple books, but there was one book where
the site won't move if I put the comments in the comment box after
uploading the book.  I really really needed to post the comments, but
it won't go forward unless I clear it.  I don't know why.  I waited
for like fifteen minutes and nothing happened so something in my mind
said to cclear the comment box and it went through.  I don't know.  I
just had to write to the staff about it.  But anyways, I am curious if
this phone chat summary was sent out?  If not, no hurry!  Will wait,
just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it or what not.  Thanks!  :) :)
:) :)

---
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.