[bksvol-discuss] Re: Personal Management merit badge book has been submitted

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:11:13 -0500

That is wonderful....Whooo hoo almost there.

Laura Ann
At 08:23 AM 9/23/2008, you wrote:
We are just about ready to start dancing around here. I just submitted the last of the Eagle required books. We have 3 more elective books that we are going to submit and the merit badge book project will be complete for now.

I again want to express my appreciation to all of you who are and have helped with this project. I know we hit some bumps in the road and I apologize for that. I want you to know how much you have helped this young man in his efforts to reach Eagle rank in the Scouts.

Yippie!