[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraph breaks

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:31:53 -0400

Hey Sue;
You are in the correct place. Do the control H and then tab over to the more
greater, greater option/button (should take 2 tabs)
Enter on that and you will then receive more options
Once you enter on the more greater greater option, you would then need to tab
over 5 times until you get to wild cards.
This is using 2007, let me know if you using 2010. I can get you those
directions as well. I just have to power up my other lap top--not a problem.
Netta