[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages 64 and 65 are bad in Renegade: The Making Of A President

  • From: Terryl Chapman <terrylchapman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:13:15 -0400

Are you responding about "Jenny The Bus that Nobody Loved?" (circa 1940
illustrated by Tibor Gergely?) I would love to see those photos again
espcially the button on the dashboard. I'm not sure how bksvol works- but
have wanted for years to see that book....it's not the same as Magic Bus,
later version.