[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers for the shape of mercy?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:45:40 -0600

hey Amber!
I have another question for you and I hope it's quite solvable. I've been
editing your submission of the shape of mercy and loving it! However, all of a
sudden a page number appeared out of the blue and I was wondering if there were
other page numbers which need to be inserted into the text? The first page
number of 21 didn't appear until page 29 and I haven't seen anything else until
now. If there are page numbers then please notify me ASAP and I will go ahead
and insert them. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much confusion here and I
hope you are having a spectacular day!
Thanks
Kristin