[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 235 of Down to the Bonny Glen.

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

It is a picture of a low table with baking items on it and a stool next to it.
Chapter Heading: Hansel Monday
Text: Grisie and Mum and Martha went home to Glencaraid that afteroon. Father
stayed behind at Fairlie. Martha felt very sorry to say good-bye to him. He
bent
and touched her cheek with one hand, and he told her not to fret over the trees.
"I'll soon set everything to rights, lassie," he said. "We'll plant new trees
next year."
Mr. Shaw was waiting with his boat. The wind keened softly over the loch as
they
crossed, and the droplets of water that splashed off the ferryman's oars were
icy cold. Autumn

Andy,

I got a copy of this book from my library now; so, please feel free to e-mail
me
off-list at: crosssttch@xxxxxxxxxx  And if I can still renew it when you are
done with your scan; I sure could proof it if you want!

Thanks,

Pam