[bksvol-discuss] PREVALIDATED: Generation Warriors

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:23:00 -0600

I've stripped the headers, spelled checked it, and read it back through to
make sure it's all there and to look for the problems that a spell checker
doesn't spot.

The details of what I've already done to clean it up are in the Comments
section.

I've also uploaded it as an RTF file, so anyone can validate it.

Gerald