[bksvol-discuss] Openbook?

  • From: "Wanda Cochran" <wcochran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:13:38 -0400

Hello.  I apologize if this email is redundant, but I'm not sure if my first
one went through.  I would like to become an active volunteer, but I need more
info about using Openbook for proofing and scanning.  I have MS Word,
Windoweyes and OB7.  I saw a reference to the creation of an Openbook manual in
the list archive, but do not know where to find it.  Bookshare has been an
oasis for this bookworm, and now that I have some time to volunteer I would
like to be an active contributor.  Is there a step by step guide for OB?
Thanks so much.
Wanda