[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook margins

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:18:01 -0400

Jake and Scott,

My experiments suggest the same.  It is a pretty useless feature when it
comes to trying to save some time.  It appears that Openbook does not
control the Twain or the WIA interface in order to perform this action but
performs the needed action after the image has been acquired.  That is no
use in this case.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel