[bksvol-discuss] Re: On the Subject of Scanners

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:52:16 -0500

Hi Patti,
    I'm assuming you've added the 7.02 upgrade? I didn't notice anything
different about how the scanner reacts. I still have 7.01 on one of my desktops
and 7.02 on my laptop and both run the scanner at the same speed.
    What particular scanner are you using? If no one here can help you it might
be best for you to call Freedom Scientific.

A fresh install of OpenBook is the only thing that comes to mind otherwise.

Jake----- Original Message -----