[bksvol-discuss] On the Air

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:24:22 -0700

I think most of you know what I am going to say.  I have been working on
this Old-time radio book for several weeks.  It is a monster!  Well, I had
computer problems yesterday with JAWS, and I couldn’t renew my validation
session.  I got my problem fixed, and I went to redownload the book, but it
was gone all ready.  I have the book mostly done, and I would hate for
someone else to go through all the work protecting page numbers and headings
all over again.  After all, we are talking about a book that’s over 800
pages long.  If someone reading this email downloaded the book, and doesn’t
want to do all the work, please release it, so I can finish it.  If you want
to put all the work into it, just tell me.  It’s not a book with tons of
problems, but it’s just long and requires a lot of attention to make it
uniform.  So if you want to give it back, please do.  If you don’t, just
email me.  Thank you, and happy Thanksgiving!

Kasondra Payne