[bksvol-discuss] Re: Old books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:08:13 -0400

hey Cindy, check out the following website, there is a "excellent" copy of
the book Astra by Grace Livingston Hill for $2.95 plus shipping.

And I suspect there are more copies.

See the following link.  Is a possibility.
http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?chunk=25&mtype=&wauth=Grace%20Livingston%20Hill&S=R&matches=167&browse=0&qsort=&page=3
This was the website where I purchased the Baynard Kendrick books.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com