[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, nearly there...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:58:13 EST

Okay, this brings to mind several adages like there being more than meets
the eye and the one about walking a mile in one's moccasins. Besides, I had
forgotten that you had mentioned dyslexia before. That would qualify you by
itself.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
Re: [BARD-Discuss] Flash Drive
Date:
11/16/2009 9:56:03 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
rodgowen@xxxxx
To:
BARD-DISCUSS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Roger, I don't think that the short cable that came with the Stream or
the Book Sense will work to load books onto the cartridges. You will need a
cable
that is USB "A" male to USB "A" female. The one that came with the Stream
is USB "A" female to USB "B" male. The "A" is the standard sized connecter
that
is on the end of flash drives and any other cable that plugs into the
computers' USB ports.The "B" is the small size port that the portable devices
like
to use. Rod ----- Original Message ----- From:
Roger Bailey