[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, I'm stumped.

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:56:16 -0500

I don't understand, I placed the file in My documents like it was suggested to do, does it have to go to a word processor document? I have Word Perfect Xp on my system but never use it!
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>