[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: two recently added and one in queue

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you can read on the iPad with Read2Go or InDaisy; both $20 apps with
different voices and options.  InDaisy is better for sighted readers since you
have a choice of fonts, and some users have strong preferences on voices
offered
with either app.
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/