[bksvol-discuss] OT turning of the monitor

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:10:18 -0700

Hello Tiff and all:)

You are right about the adapter. I believe it is an adapter to video
settings for different monitor. I used one on a Mac a few years back that I
didn't have a monitor for. I believe it would work with a laptop. When I get
some time I will have get one again and try it.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)