[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: the wait is over

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

Rui,

Is that in addition to your cox.net address or does it
replace it?

I was hoping, from you subject line, that we were
getting a new Marissa's List now that the conventions
are over. I don't want to submit the perfected Cloudy
Jewel if imy validated copy is  already in the
administrator's awaiting approval pool, and I haven't
heard back from Gustavo. yet.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com