[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: rain and basement

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 01:38:14 -0400

Hot Thai food sounds wonderful. I'd be able to taste it. We've had rain for what seems like forever, but the sump pump is working well.

Stay dry. Enjoy the sun. It's so healing!

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com