[bksvol-discuss] OT if someone is interested

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:55:09 -0500

I sent my friend the copy of kurzweil 1000 version 10 but he wants to stick
with open book due to he doesn't want to learn anything new which is okay by me
since there are a lot of people who learn and like to use their programs the
same way. Therefore he is sending kurzweil back to me and since it was given to
me under tragic circustances, want to find someone who will appreciate the use
of kurzweil and what a better way to find someone that loves to read or use it
in their job. I know a lot of you are on other lists I am on so if you want to
forward this feel free. I already have kurzweil 11.1 so dom't need it. My
friend passed away back in November so this was his copy and all we have to do
is call kurzweil and rerigister it in the person's name according to Steven
Bond. My phone number is 316.524.5454 to call or my email address is
roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but don't call after ten o'clock eastern, 9 centeral
for my wife has to get up early in the mornings for work.
For skype contact bobwichitaks