[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: good books to read to a 3-year-old

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. I'll check again with my daughter and ask her, too, about Blue's clues
and if she thinks Ryen might be ready for Madeline and Amelia--or maybe I'll
just get; those well. She can always grow into them and I'll enjoy reading them
to her. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 6:28
          PM

          Also the Clifford Books, Clifford the Big
          Red Dog.

          Nice short sentences great pictures and a
          lot of fun.  Curious George is also a really good
          one.

            -----
            [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: good books to read to a 3-year-old

            Cindy I read Amelia Bedelia books at 3
            to 5 years old.
            Chela

              -----