[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: funny scanno

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:21:13 -0500

Lilac? <Giggle>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 2:48 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: funny scanno

I wonder what scent it was!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
Passion x Patience x Persistence x Perseverance x Diligence x Integrity =
Success, for both the trainer and the trainee.
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
I Volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to find out more
go to: http://www.bookshare.org