[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT can someone help me

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:21:45 -0500

Hi.
There are a few
www.paperbackswap.com
swapadvd.com
And a CD one.

You post the books or DVDs or whatever that you are willing to send out.
Another swap member requests one and you mail it.  You pay for any packaging
and shipping costs.  When the person gets it, they mark it received and you
get a credit which you can then exchange for a book to be sent to you.
I'm happy to answer any more questions; I think it's a great system.
Christina