[bksvol-discuss] OT: books and Maithe's recommended site

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:59:30 -0800 (PST)

What a cool site!!! I have enough to read, and won't
join one of those "clubs," but I must say that's a
super idea, and a super site, and I recommend it.

The site doesn't sell anything, apparently, and it
isn't a book club at which you all read a book and
discuss it. As Maithe says, whatever genre(s) you sign
up for, you'll get a short selection in your mailbox
to read; apparently by the end of the week you'll have
read several chapters and if you like the book they
recommend you get it from the library or buy it at
your bookstore.

I didn't sign up, so I don't know about any contests,
but if I had a lot more time I would.

G.Cindy