[bksvol-discuss] OT accessibility testing opportunity: Fwd: Apply for the Chromebook Accessibility Trusted Tester Program

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:53:45 -0800 (PST)

I thought this would interest some of the volunteers since they are especially
recruiting people who use screen readers and refreshable displays. Would be
neat
if a few of us could get a free Chrome Book to test for accessibility!

To read more and apply to participate, please go to
www.chromebook.com/accessibility

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples

From: Richard John Wu <rjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: March 5, 2013, 11:35:30 AM PST