[bksvol-discuss] OT: The Churchills

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm forwarding this on behalf of Amy, who is
unsubscribing temporarily for health reasons. When
she's better, I'm sure she'll be back, at least back
to scanning and validating. She remembered that
someone, but she can't remember who, was interested in
 the videos about the Churchills--I think the series
was n PBS, and she asked me to forward this to the
lists.

Cindy R

"...I don't remember who