[bksvol-discuss] OT: Teaching at home

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:29:38 -0500

Hi, Kasondra. And if more parents felt like you do, we'd all have it made,
wouldn't we? *smile* I'm grateful that my mother is not blind, so she didn't
know much, but she didn't settle for less, as my husband's mother did. She
didn't know what she was doing, but she tried, and she learned. I'm grateful
for that. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx