[bksvol-discuss] OT: Sleep Studies?

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:03:09 -0600

    Thanks, Caitlyn and Patricia. I know Brigham & Women's is doing a
nation-wide sleep study, but it's a lot more involved than I can handle
right now. I just thought I would see what else might be available. I think
this research is really important, and want to help where possible.

Thanks again,
Paula